The more you do, the more you save
The deep energy retrofit pilot is an ideal choice for homeowners wanting to make substantial energu efficency imporvements. Get wattsmart incentives up to $5,000, save 50 percent or more on electricity bills and create a significantly more comfortable living space. These projects are typically combined with a whole-house remodel or other extensive construction, but they can also be a great first step toward incorporation solar panels to help offset your home’s electricity usage. Incentives are based on overall savings – contact us today to see if your homeor remodel project would be a good candidate.
Qualifications & Incentives
|Equipment Purchases and Services||Customer Incentive|
|Deep Retrofit||up to $5,000|
Ensure the home qualifies:
- Home must complete the pre-qualification process. Contact the program to begin the pre-qualification process and to get the required application documents at [email protected]
- Improvements to the HVAC and building shell must result in decreased energy usage of 50%
- All services must be installed according to the specifications listed in the Washington Technical Specification Manual
- Work completed must comply with all building codes and standards
Additional Program Requirements:
- Submit all documents within 90 days of the qualifying service completion date
- incentive may not exceed the total cost of the project
- Deep Retrofit Application – completed and signed
- Program’s pre-qualification approval
- W-9 tax form *
- Third Party Payment Addendum (if applicable) **
* If mailing, please make copies for your records and note the date mailed on the application
** Applicable only to businesses and non-individual customers, including landlords, applying for incentives
Incentives are associated with the Home Energy Savings program January 1, 2019 tariff filing approved by the Washington Utilities and Transportation Commission. All incentives are subject to change within 45 days notice. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
Residential electric customers residing in the state of Washington who purchase their electricity from Pacific Power on rate schedules 16, 17 or 18 qualify. Landlords who own rental properties served by the company in the state of Washington where the tenant is billed on rate schedules 16, 17 or 18 also qualify for this program. You can locate your rate schedule on your bill or by calling 1-888-221-7070. Incentive checks are only issued in the name of the Pacific Power accountholder.
How to Apply
Prior to starting a project, find a contractor on the Qualified HVAC Contractor and Qualified Weatherization Contractor lists. Note that select incentives must be completed by a Qualified Contractor.
Incentive application and required documents must be postmarked within 90 days of the work completed date. Incentive checks are issued within six weeks of the completed and approved incentive application, please allow additional time for mail service. Incentives are not to exceed the purchase price of the equipment or service. Equipment and service work may be inspected for compliance. Incentives are subject to Washington Utilities and Transportation Commission approval and may change with 45 days notice. Additional terms and conditions may apply.