Product must meet the following requirements to be eligible for incentive:
- Must provide the option to stream real-time power data directly to the smart device (directly from the APS device to smartphone or tablet) to ensure power data privacy.
- Feature a resettable circuit breaker.
- Sense and transmit total power being consumed by all devices connected to controlled outlets on the APS device.
- Must comply with the current California Fire Code (605.4).
- Average active/ON mode power consumption must not exceed 2.0 W for devices with external communication capability via a wireless networked connectivity system when controlled devices are active. External communication capability includes the incorporation of wireless network communication elements into the Tier 2 APS, including, (but not limited to) Wi-Fi, IrDA, GPRS/cell modem, Z-wave, Zigbee, and Bluetooth/BLE communication interface capabilities that are provided to the end user and intended for typical smart APS device usage.
Ensure the home qualifies:
- Appliance incentives are available for new construction and normal replacement projects.
- Appliance incentives are available for multifamily, single-family, and manufactured homes.
- Itemized receipt or contractor invoice
- Application must be submitted within 90 days of purchasing your new energy-efficient product
- Third Party Payment Addendum for applicants who would like to forward payment to a third party not listed on the utility account
- IRS W-9 Form, if applicable*
*Applicable only to businesses and non-individual customers, including landlords, applying for incentives
Incentives are associated with the Home Energy Savings program June 15, 2023 tariff filing approved by the California Public Utilities Commission. All incentives are subject to change with 45 days notice. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
Residential electric customers residing in the state of California who purchase their electricity from Pacific Power on rate schedules D, DL-6, DS-8, DM-9 or NEM-35 qualify. Landlords who own rental properties served by the company in the state of California where the tenant is billed on rate schedules D, DL-6, DS-8, DM-9 or NEM-35 also qualify for this program. You can locate your rate schedule on your bill or by calling 1-888-221-7070. Incentive checks are only issued in the name of the Pacific Power account holder.
You will need these items to apply online for your incentive:
- Pacific Power account number
- Electronic image of your receipt that shows the manufacturer name and model number of your new product
- Complete and submit your application within 90 days of purchasing your new energy-efficient product
- Please allow six weeks plus mail service time for delivery of your incentive check after we receive your approved application and receipt
- You can locate your account number on your statement as shown below
Have you already applied? Track your incentive status. Please allow 48 hours for your online application to load in our system.