|Equipment Purchases and Services||Customer Incentive|
|Central air conditioner equipment
Ensure the home qualifies:
- Customer must hire a contractor, who is a qualified Trade Ally from the Wattsmart Vendor Network. Find approved vendors: pacificpower.tradeally.com. Projects from contractors not on this list will not be considered.
- Must be an existing single family home, new construction is nor eligible for this incentive
- Work completed must comply with all building codes and standards
- Homes 3,500 square feet or less many qualify for one unit, while homes greater than 3,500 square feet may qualify for two units; homes greater than 3,500 square feet requiring more than two units may apply for additional incentives (additional documentation required, subject to program approval)
Central air conditioner best practice installation and sizing:
- Minimum 15 SEER
- New air source split system equipment with a matched condensing unit and evaporative coil or packaged unitary air conditioner
- AHRI Standard Rating Cooling Capacity of 65,000 BTU/hr (5.4 tons) or less
- Window air conditioning units, packaged terminal units, and heat pumps are not eligible
- Work must be completed by a Wattsmart Vendor Network contractor. Find a program-qualified contractor in the Find A Vendor tool. Contractors must be on the list at the time of equipment installation
- Work must be completed in accordance with the specifications outlined in the Washington Technical Specification Manual
Additional Program Requirements:
- Incentive amount may not exceed the total cost of the project
- Submit all documents within 90 days of the service completion date
- Additional incentive-specific qualifications and required documentation are listed below
- All HVAC equipment incentives require an Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI) certificate of qualify. The AHRI Directory can be found online at ahridirectory.org
- Central Air Conditioner application, completed and signed*
- Itemized receipt or contractor invoice
- Product and/or installation costs (materials, labor, service)
- Model number for condenser and coil
- Date work initiated
- Date work completed
- Trade ally business name
- AHRI certificate
- Third Party Payment Addendum (only for homeowners and other third-party entities not listed on account and applying for incentives)
- IRS W-9 Form, if applicable **
*If mailing, please make copies for your records and note the date mailed on the application
**Applicable only to businesses and on-individuals customers, including landlords, applying for incentives
Incentives are associated with the Home Energy Savings program January 4, 2021 tariff filing approved by the Washington Utilities and Transportation Commission. All incentives are subject to change within 45 days notice. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
Residential electric customers residing in the state of Washington who purchase their electricity from Pacific Power on rate schedules 16, 17, or 18 qualify. Landlords who own rental properties served by the company in the state of Washington where the tenant is billed on rate schedules 16, 17, or 18 also qualify for this program. You can locate you rate schedule on your bill or by calling 1-888-221-7070. Incentive checks are only issued in the name of the Pacific Power account holder.
Prior to starting a project, find a contractor on the Washington Qualified Contractors list. Note that select incentives must be completed by a Qualified Contractor. Review the incentive application with your contractor to determine eligibility requirements, incentive qualifications and review the list of required documents to submit for an incentive.
Incentive application and required documents must be submitted within 90 days of the service completed date. Incentive checks are issued within six weeks of receipt of the completed and approved incentive application. Please allow for mail delivery time. Incentives are not to exceed the purchase price of the equipment or service. Equipment and service work may be inspected for compliance. Incentives are subject to Washington Utilities and Transportation Commission approval and may change with 45 days notice. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
You will need these Items to apply online for your incentive:
- Pacific Power account number
- Electronic image of your receipt that shows the manufacturer name and model number for yout new product
- Complete and submit your online application within 90 days of purchasing your new energy-efficient product.
- Please allow six weeks plus mail service time for delivery of you incentive check after we receive your approved application and receipt.
- You can locate your account number on your statement as shown below.
Have you already applied? Track your incentive status. Please allow 48 hours for your online application to load in out system.
Manufactured homes central