|Equipment Purchases and Services||Customer Incentive|
|Evaporative cooler (2,000-3,499 CFM)||$125|
|Evaporative cooler (3,500 CFM or greater)||$375|
Ensure home qualifies:
- Must be an existing single family home, new construction is not eligible for this incentive
Requirements for both evaporative cooler measures:
- Equipment must be new first time install and not a replacement for previous evaporative cooler
- Equipment must be installed according to the specifications outlined in the Washington Technical Specifications Manual
Requirements for evaporative cooler 2,000-3,499 CFM:
- 2,000-3,499 CFM (cubic feet per minute)
Requirements for evaporative cooler 3,500 CFM or greater:
- Minimum 3,500 CFM (cubic feet per minute)
- Equipment must be permanently installed (window, roof, or attic installations)
- Home must use evaporative cooling exclusively
- Portable equipment does not qualify
- Work must be completed by a Program-Eligible HVAC Contractor listed on the Program-Eligible HVAC Contractor list or maybe self-installed by the homeowner.
Additional program rules:
- Submit all documents within 0 days of qualifying service completion date
- Incentive may not exceed the total coast of the project
- Evaporative Cooler Application, completed and signed *
- itemized receipt or contractor invoice
- Third Party Payment Addendum (only for homeowners and other third-party entities not listed on account and applying for incentives)
- IRS W-9 Form, if applicable **
* If mailing, please make copies for your records and note the date mailed in the application
** Applicable only to businesses and non-individual customers, including landlords, applying for incentives
Incentives are associated with the Home Energy Savings program January 4, 2021 tariff filing approved by the Washington Utilities and Transportation Commission. All incentives are subject to change within 45 days notice. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
Residential electric customers residing in the state of Washington who purchase their electricity from Pacific Power on rate schedules 16, 17, or 18 qualify. Landlords who own rental properties served by the company in the state of Washington where the tenant is billed on rate schedules 16, 17, or 18 also qualify for this program. You can locate you rate schedule on your bill or by calling 1-888-221-7070. Incentive checks are only issued in the name of the Pacific Power account holder.
You will need these items to apply online for your incentive:
- Pacific Power account number
- Electronic image of your receipt that shows the manufacturer name and model number of your new product
- Complete and submit your online application within 90 days of purchasing your new energy-efficient product.
- Please allow six weeks plus mail service time for delivery of your incentive check after we receive your approved application and receipt.
- You can locate your account number on your statement as shown below.
Have you already applied? Track your incentive status. Please allow 48 hours for your online application to load in our system.
Manufactured homes evaporative