Manufactured homes windows
Manufactured home windows
Get $0.65/ sq.ft. cash back
Enjoy energy saving with a view
Looking for a window of opportunity to garner serious savings? High-performance windows are the answer. We offer cash back for new windows that can reduce heat loss in the winter, keep your home comfortable in the summer, lessen noise and lower your energy bills.
The Federal Non-Business Energy Property Tax Credits have been retroactively extended from 12/31/2017 through 12/31/2020. Tax credits are available to homeowners who installed energy-efficient products in 2018, 2019, and 2020. Central air conditioners are eligible for a $300 tax credit. More information.
By sharing this information, Pacific Power is not providing any tax advice. Please consult with your tax adviser concerning the tax treatment of incentives and reporting of payments with respect to your taxes.
Build for efficiency and earn your rewards
Pacific Power offers builders the opportunity to reveive cash incentives for including high-efficiency products and features in new single-family and manufactured homes. Stand out and show your commitment to quality with homes that deliver superior comfort, greater durability and lower energy costs.
Qualifications & Incentives
|Service & Requirements||Customer Incentive|
Ensure the home qualifies:
- Must be an existing manufactured home, new construction is not eligible for this incentive.
- Home’s primary heat must be electric baseboard, electric ceiling or wall heat, electric furnace, ductless heat pump, or electric ducted heat pump (space heaters do not qualify)
Requirements for windows:
- Maximum U-factor of 0.25 or lower (sliding glass door must be 80 percent glazed to qualify)
- Work must be completed by a Program-Eligible Weatherization Contractor listed on the Program-Eligible Weatherization Contractor List or may be self-installed by homeowner. Please review our tips for hiring a contractor.
- Windows must be installed in a finished or conditioned living space with permanently installed heating system
- Windows must be installed according to the specifications outlined in the Washington Technical Specifications Manual
- Work completed must comply with all building codes and standards
- Work completed as part of building code requirements do not qualify
Additional program rules:
- Submit all documents within 90 days of qualifying service completion date
- Incentive may not exceed the total cost of the project
- Self-installers are eligible for incentives on materials only
- Incentives are limited to one-time installations within the qualified space of the home and will not exceed window purchase price
- Window units that have previously received an incentive through the program do not qualify for additional incentives if replaced
- Windows Application, completed and signed*
- Itemized receipt or contractor invoice must include:
- Product and/or installation costs (materials, labor, service)
- Quantity of windows
- Dimensions of each window
- Date of purchase
- Date work initiated
- Date work completed
- Retailer and/or trade ally business name
- Manufacturer’s specification sheet or NFRC (National Fenestration Rating Council) stickers for each window
- Third Party Payment Addendum (only for property owners and other third-party entities not listed on account and applying for incentives)
- IRS W-9 Form, if applicable**
*If mailing, please make copies for your records and note the date mailed on the application
**Applicable only to businesses and non-individual customers, including landlords, applying for incentives
Incentives are associated with the January 1, 2018 tariff filing approved by the Washington Utilities and Transportation Commission. All incentives are subject to change with 45 days notice. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
Residential electric customers residing in the state of California who purchase their electricity from Pacific Power on rate schedules D, DL-6, DS-8, DM-9 or NEM-35 qualify. Landlords who own rental properties served by the company in the state of California where the tenant is billed on rate schedules D, DL-6, DS-8, DM-9 or NEM-35 also qualify for this program. You can locate your rate schedule on your bill or by calling 1-888-221-7070. Incentive checks are only issued in the name of the Pacific Power account holder.
How to Apply
Windows may be self-installed by homeowners or installed by a contractor. Customers interested in using a contractor can find a participating contractor on the Washington Qualified Weatherization Contractor list. When choosing to use a contractor, review the Incentive Application with them to determine eligibility requirements, incentive qualifications and review the list of required documents to submit for an incentive.
Incentive application and required documents must be postmarked within 90 days of the work completed date. Incentive checks are issued within six weeks of receipt of the completed and approved incentive application. Please allow time for mail-service delivery.
Checks are only payable to the account holder or property. Incentives are not to exceed the project cost. Work may be inspected for compliance.
Additional terms and conditions may apply.
Remember to save your National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC) window stickers for incentive processing. A copy of a window manufacturer’s specification sheet clearly indicating the U-factor of each window may be submitted in lieu of your NFRC stickers.
You will need these items to apply online for your incentive:
- Pacific Power account number
- Electronic image of your receipt that shows the manufacturer name and model number of your new product
- Complete and submit your online application within 90 days of purchasing your new energy-efficient product.
- Please allow six weeks plus mail service time for delivery of your incentive check after we receive your approved application and receipt.
- You can locate your account number on your statement as shown below.
Have you already applied? Track your incentive status. Please allow 48 hours for your application to load in our system.
Manufactured homes windows