Stop hanging your energy bill out to dry
Upgrade to an efficient clothes washer and receive $62 cash back on your purchase. These high-efficiency machines use as much as 40 percent less energy and water than conventional models, helping you save time, energy and money with each load of laundry.
- Unit must be on the Qualified Clothes Washer list at time of purchase
- Unit must have an Integrated Modified Energy Factor, or IMEF, of 2.76 or higher
- To determine the IMEF, visit ENERGYSTAR.gov
Additional program requirements:
- Incentive application and supporting documentation must be postmarked or submitted online within 90 days of equipment installation
- Home must have electric water heat and/or electric dryer heat to be eligible for an incentive
- Incentive Application, completed and signed*
- Itemized receipt
- Third Party Payment Addendum for applicants who would like to forward payment to a third party not listed on the utility account
- IRS W-9 Form, if applicable**
* if mailing, please make copies for your records and note the date mailed on the application
** Applicable only to businesses and non-individual customer, including landlords, applying for incentives
Incentives are associated with the Home Energy Savings program January 4, 2021 tariff filing approved by the Washington Utilities and Transportation Commission. All incentives are subject to change within 45 days notice. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
Residential electric customers residing in the state of Washington who purchase their electricity from Pacific Power on rate schedules 16, 17 or 18 qualify. Landlords who own rental properties served by the company in the state of Washington where the tenant is billed on rate schedules 16, 17 or 18 also qualify for this program. You can locate your rate schedule on your bill or by calling 1-888-221-7070. Incentive checks are only issued in the name of the Pacific Power account holder.
You will need these items to apply online for your incentive:
- Pacific Power account number
- Electronic image of your receipt that shows the manufacturer name and model number of your new product
- Incentive application and supporting documentation must be postmarke or submitted online within 90 days of equipment installation.
- Please allow six weeks plus mail service time for delivery of your incentive check after we receive your approved application and receipt.
- You can locate your account number on your statement as shown below.
Have you already applied? Track your incentive status. Please allow 48 hours for your online application to load in our system.