Save energy and steady your home’s energy
With a new electric line voltage thermostat, you can take the guesswork out of setting the temperature in your home. Compared to old thermostat knobs and sliders, electric line voltage thermostats keep the temperature you want and help you use 5 percent less energy.
Qualifications & Incentives
Ensure home qualifies:
- Must be an existing single family, multifamily, or manufactured home
- New construction is not eligible for this incentive
- Home’s primary heat source must be an electric zonal heating system
- Unit must be on the Qualified Electric Line Voltage Thermostat list at time of purchase
Additional program requirements:
- Incentive Application must be postmarked within 90 days of purchase
- Incentive may not exceed purchase price
- A home is not eligible for more than 10 electric line voltage incentives
- Incentive Application, completed and signed *
- Itemized receipt
- Third Party Payment Addendum for applicants who would like to forward payment to a third party not listed on the utility account
- IRS W-9 Form, if applicable **
* If mailing, please make copies for you records and note the mailed date on the application
** Applicable only to businesses and non-individual customers, including landlords, applying for incentives
Incentives are associated with the Home Energy Savings program August 1, 2020 tariff filing approved by the Washington Utilities and Transportation Commission. All incentives are subject to change with 45 days notice. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
Residential electric customers residing in the state of Washington who purchase their electricity from Pacific Power on rate schedules 16, 17, or 18 qualify. Landlords who own rental properties served by the company in the state of Washington where the tenant is billed on rate schedules 16, 17, or 18 also qualify for this program. You can locate you rate schedule on your bill or by calling 1-888-221-7070. Incentive checks are only issued in the name of the Pacific Power account holder.
How to Apply
You will need these items to apply online for your incentive:
- Pacific Power account number
- Electronic image of your receipt that shows the manufacturer name and model number of your new product
- Complete and submit your online application within 90 days of purchasing your new energy-efficient product.
- Please allow six weeks plus mail service time for delivery of you incentive check after we receive your approved application and receipt.
- You can locate your account number on your statement as shown below.
Have you already applied? Track your incentive status. Please allow 48 hours for your application to load in our system.