Get ready for summer savings
Beat the summer heat and save with efficient central air conditioning. Earn cash back on central AC systems designed to keep you and your energy bill in a comfortable place. Program-qualified systems are approximately 15 percent more efficient than standard central AC solutions.
Qualifications & Incentives
|Equipment Purchases and Services||Customer Incentive|
|Central air conditioner equipment (SEER 15 and 16)||$75|
|Central air conditioner equipment (SEER 17 and above)||$100|
- Incentives are available for existing homes only
- All HVAC equipment incentives require an Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI) certificate to qualify. The AHRI Directory can be found online at ahridirectory.org
- Incentive amount cannot exceed the total cost of the project
- All required documentation must be postmarked within 90 days of the work completed date
- Additional incentive-specific qualifications and required documentation are listed below
Central air conditioner equipment
- Work must be completed by a Participating or Qualified HVAC Contractor
- Minimum 15 SEER as determined by AHRI Standard 210/240
- Equipment must be a new, air-source split or packaged unitary air conditioner with and AHRI Standard Rating Cooling Capacity of 65,000 BTU/hr (5.4 tons) or less
- Homes 3,500 square feet or less may qualify for one unit, while homes greater than 3,500 square feet may qualify for two units. Homes greater than 3,500 square feet requiring more than two units may apply for additional incentives (additional documentation required; contact program for more information)
- Required documents include:
- Completed and signed Incentive Application
- Itemized receipt/trade ally invoice (see incentive application for invoice requirements)
- AHRI certificate
- Third Party Payment Addendum for applicants who would like to forward payment to a third party not listed on the utility account
- IRS W-9 Forms (for business and non-individual customers receiving incentives)
Residential electric customers residing in the state of California who purchase their electricity from Pacific Power on rate schedules D, DL-6, DS-8, DM-9 or NEM-35 qualify. Landlords who own rental properties served by the company in the state of California where the tenant is billed on rate schedules D, DL-6, DS-8, DM-9 or NEM-35 also qualify for this program. You can locate your rate schedule on your bill or by calling 1-888-221-7070. Incentive checks are only issued in the name of the Pacific Power account holder.
How to Apply
Prior to starting a project, find a contractor on the Participating or Qualified HVAC Contractor list. Note that select incentives must be completed by a Qualified Contractor. Review the incentive application with your contractor to determine eligibility requirements and incentive qualifications, and review the list of required documents to submit for an incentive.
Incentive Application and required documents must be submitted online and or postmarked within 90 days of the work completed date. Incentive checks are issued within 45 days of receipt of the completed and approved incentive application. Checks are only payable to the account holder. Incentives are not to exceed the purchase price of the equipment or service. Equipment and service work may be inspected for compliance. Incentives are subject to tariff approval and may change with 45 days notice. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
You will need these items to apply online for your incentive:
- Pacific Power account number
- Electronic image of your receipt that shows the manufacturer name and model number of your new product
- Complete and submit your online application within 90 days of purchasing your new energy-efficient product
- Please allow six weeks plus mail service time for delivery of your incentive check after we receive your approved application and receipt
- You can locate your account number on your statement as show below
Have you already applied? Track your incentive status. Please allow 48 hours for your online application to load in our system.