|Ductless heat pump multifamily||$1000|
|Ductless heat pump replacing forced air furnace||$1500|
|Ductless heat pump replacing zonal heat||$1500|
|Heat pump conversion||$2500|
Ensure the home qualifies
- Must be installed in an existing home as a normal replacement, new construction is not eligible
- Gas, oil, wood heating, pellet stoves and propane system conversions do not qualify
- Incentive not offered to customers replacing an existing ducted heat pump
- Homes 3,500 square feet or less may qualify for one unit, while homes greater than 3,500 square feet may qualify for two units; homes greater than 3,500 square feet requiring more than two units may apply for additional incentives (additional documentation required, subject to program approval)
- Select customers are eligible for Enhanced Incentives
- The product must have a minimum efficiency of 9 HSPF.
- The previous primary heat source must have been a permanently installed electric resistance heating system.
- The new heat pump must be the current primary heating source.
- Itemized receipt or contractor invoice
- Application must be submitted within 90 days of purchasing your new energy-efficient product
- Third Party Payment Addendum for applicants who would like to forward payment to a third party not listed on the utility account
- IRS W-9 Form, if applicable*
*Applicable only to businesses and non-individual customers, including landlords, applying for incentives
Incentives are associated with the Home Energy Savings program June 15, 2023 tariff filing approved by the California Public Utilities Commission. All incentives are subject to change with 45 days notice. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
Residential electric customers residing in the state of California who purchase their electricity from Pacific Power on rate schedules D, DL-6, DS-8, DM-9 or NEM-35 qualify. Landlords who own rental properties served by the company in the state of California where the tenant is billed on rate schedules D, DL-6, DS-8, DM-9 or NEM-35 also qualify for this program. You can locate your rate schedule on your bill or by calling 1-888-221-7070. Incentive checks are only issued in the name of the Pacific Power account holder.
You will need these items to apply online for your incentive:
- Pacific Power account number
- Electronic image of your receipt that shows the manufacturer name and model number of your new product
- Complete and submit your application within 90 days of purchasing your new energy-efficient product
- Please allow six weeks plus mail service time for delivery of your incentive check after we receive your approved application and receipt
- You can locate your account number on your statement as shown below
Have you already applied? Track your incentive status. Please allow 48 hours for your online application to load in our system.