|New ENERGY STAR Manufactured Home
|New NEEM+ Manufactured Home
Ensure the manufactured home qualifies:
- Must be new, not pre-owned, manufactured home purchased from a participating manufactured home retailer/dealer.
- Home must have ducted heating (electric forced air furnace, gas furnace, or a ducted heat pump).
- The serial number listed on the application, third party certifications, and retailer or dealer invoice must match.
- Qualifying Pacific Power customers must be on residential rate schedule 16, 17, 18 or 19.
Requirements for ENERGY STAR manufactured home:
- Home must meet all compliance guidelines for ENERGY STAR® manufactured homes.
Additional program rules:
- New manufactured homes receiving the ENERGY STAR® incentive are not eligible for any other manufactured home incentive.
- Application must be submitted within 90 days of purchasing your new energy-efficient product.
- Incentive is not to exceed price paid.
- Incentive will be paid after the home has been confirmed to be on a qualifying rate schedule.
Requirements for NEEM+ manufactured home:
- Home must meet all compliance guidelines set forth by the Northwest Energy Efficient Manufactured (NEEM) Housing Program for NEEM+ manufactured homes.
- Required documents will be submitted by the participating retailer or dealer partner, see How to Apply section for more information.
Incentives are associated with the Home Energy Savings program January 1, 2023 tariff filing approved by the Washington Utilities and Transportation Commission. All incentives are subject to change with 45 days notice. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
Residential electric customers residing in the state of Washington who purchase their electricity from Pacific Power on rate schedules 16, 17, 18 or 19 qualify. Landlords who own rental properties served by the company in the state of Washington where the tenant is billed on rate schedules 16, 17, 18, and 19 also qualify for this program. You can locate you rate schedule on your bill or by calling 1-888-221-7070. Incentive checks are only issued in the name of the Pacific Power account holder.
You will need these items to apply online for your incentive:
- Pacific Power account number
- Electronic image of your receipt that shows the manufacturer name and model number of your new product
- Complete and submit your online application within 90 days of purchasing your new energy-efficient product.
- Please allow six weeks plus mail service time for delivery of your incentive check after we receive your approved application and receipt.
- You can locate your account number on your statement as shown below.
New manufactured homes