|Equipment Purchases and Services||Customer Incentive*|
|Ductless heat pump||$1,600-$1,800|
|Ductless heat pump (fuel switching)||$1,800-$2,000|
*Incentive level is dependent upon various factors including whether or not the customer is residing in a Highly Impacted Community. If you have questions, talk to an approved Wattsmart Home Energy Savings vendor.
Ensure the manufactured home qualifies:
- Must be an existing manufactured home; new construction is not eligible for this incentive
- See here for single family home ductless heat pump incentives
- Customers in multifamily homes can learn more about ductless heat pumps HERE, and customers in single-family homes can learn more about ductless heat pumps HERE
- Qualifying replacement equipment includes electric heating system, or gas, oil, wood heating, pellet stoves, and propane system conversions
- Space heaters do not qualify
- Heat pumps replacing oil, propane, wood, or other non-electric and non-gas fuel source are eligible for increased incentives. Apply for fuel switching incentives here.
- Incentive not offered to customers replacing an existing ducted heat pump
- Homes 3,500 square feet or less may qualify for one unit, while homes greater than 3,500 square feet may qualify for two units. Homes greater than 3,500 square feet requiring more than two units may apply for additional incentives (additional documentation required, contact program for more information)
Requirements for ductless heat pumps:
- Minimum 9.0 HSPF (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor)
- Customers may self-install ductless heat pumps with no contractor required
- Equipment must be installed according to specifications outlined in the Washington Technical Specification Manual
- Ductless heat pump must be a new AHRI (Air Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute) rated ductless (mini-split) system and must be listed on the AHRI Certified Directory: ahridirectory.org
- Ductless heat pump must employ an inverter driven outdoor compressor and a variable speed fan for indoor blower and be fully ductless
- Must have at least one indoor head installed in the primary living space
Additional program rules:
- Incentive application and supporting documentation must be postmarked or submitted online within 90 days of equipment installation
- Ductless heat pump must be installed within 90 days of purchase
- Incentive may not exceed the total cost of the project
- Incentive Application, completed and signed *
- Itemized receipt or contractor invoice
- Product and/or installation costs (materials, labor, service)
- Model number: indoor and outdoor
- Date work initiated
- Date work completed
- Trade ally business name
- AHRI certificate
- Third Party Payment Addendum (only for homeowners and other third-party entities not listed on account and applying for incentives)
- IRS W-9 Form, if applicable **
* If mailing, please make copies for your records and note the date mailed on the application
** Applicable only to business and non-individual customers, including landlords, applying for incentives
Please see the Incentive Application for a list of required documentation and additional terms and conditions. Incentives are subject to Washington Utilities and Transportation Commission approval and may change with 45 days notice. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
Incentives are associated with the Home Energy Savings program January 1, 2023 tariff filing approved by the Washington Utilities and Transportation Commission. All incentives are subject to change with 45 days notice. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
Residential electric customers residing in the state of Washington who purchase their electricity from Pacific Power on rate schedules 16, 17, 18, and 19 qualify. Landlords who own rental properties served by the company in the state of Washington where the tenant is billed on rate schedules 16, 17, 18, and 19 also qualify for this program. You can locate your rate schedule on your bill or by calling 1-888-221-7070. Incentive checks are only issued in the name of the Pacific Power account holder.
Prior to starting a project, find a contractor on the Washington Qualified Contractors list. Note that select incentives must be completed by a Qualified Contractor. Review the incentive application with your contractor to determine eligibility requirements, incentive qualifications and review the list of required documents to submit for an incentive.
Incentive application an required documents must be postmarked within 90 days of the service completion date. Incentive checks are issued within six weeks of receipt of the completed and approved incentive application Please allow for mail delivery time. Incentives are not to exceed the purchase price of the equipment or services. Equipment and service work may be inspected for compliance. Incentives are subject to Washington Utilities and Transportation Commission approval and may change with 45 days notice. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
You will need these items to apply online for your incentive:
- Pacific Power account number
- Electronic Images of your receipt that shows the manufacturer name and model number of your new product
- Complete and submit your online application within 90 days of purchasing your new energy-efficient product
- Please allow six weeks plus mail services time for delivery of your incentive check after we receive your approved application and receipt.
- you can locate your account number on your statement as shown below
Have you already applied? Track your incentive status. Please allow 48 hours for your online application to load in our system.
Incentives for manufactured
Manufactured homes central
Manufactured homes duct sealing
Manufactured homes ductless heat
Manufactured homes evaporative
Manufactured homes smart