Incentives for manufactured homes
Manufactured homes duct sealing
Manufactured homes ductless heat pumps
Manufactured homes smart thermostats
Manufactured home smart thermostats
Get $50 cash back
Take control of your heating and cooling costs
Lately it seems everyone is talking about making their homes smarter, and it perfect sense. The smarter (or wattsmarter) your home, the more energy and money you save. Installing a smart thermostat is a great way to take that next step. Smart thermostats give you unprecedented control of your heating and cooling system, and adapt to make the system as efficient as possible, boosting comfort while saving you more than $50 a year in energy costs. You can control the thermostat remotely, preheat or cool down your home just before you arrive, apply vacation settings and even receive personalized energy usage feedback.
Qualifications & Incentives
Ensure the home qualifies:
- Must be installed within an existing single family or manufactured home; multifamily or new construction are not eligible
- Home’s primary heat source must be either a ducted heat pump or an electric forced air furnace
- Home is not qualified if a Wattsmart incentive was received for a new heat pump install or upgrade within the past 5 years
Program requirements for smart thermostats:
- Smart thermostat must be a programmable climate control device that allows customizable schedule of home temperature
- Occupancy sensor must be enabled
- Smart thermostat must be on the Qualified Products List at the time of purchase
Additional program requirements:
- Only one smart thermostat incentive per home
- Incentive Application must be postmarked within 90 days of purchase
- Incentive may not exceed purchase price
- Incentives Application, completed and signed*
- Itemized receipt
- Third Party Payment Addendum (only for property owners and other third-party entities not listed on account and applying for incentives)
- IRS W-9 Form, if applicable**
*If mailing, please make copies for your records and note the date mailed on the application
**Applicable only to businesses and non-individual customers, including landlords, applying for incentives
Incentives are associated with the Home Energy Savings program January 1, 2020 tariff filing approved by the Washington Utilities and Transportation Commission. All incentives are subject to change with 45 days notice. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
Residential electric customers residing in the state of California who purchase their electricity from Pacific Power on rate schedules D, DL-6, DS-8, DM-9 or NEM-35 qualify. Landlords who own rental properties served by the company in the state of California where the tenant is billed on rate schedules D, DL-6, DS-8, DM-9 or NEM-35 also qualify for this program. You can locate your rate schedule on your bill or by calling 1-888-221-7070. Incentive checks are only issued in the name of the Pacific Power account holder.
How to Apply
You will need these items to apply online for your incentive:
- Pacific Power account number
- Electronic image of your receipt that shows the manufacturer name and model number of your new product
- Complete and submit your online application within 90 days of purchasing your new energy-efficient product.
- Please allow six weeks plus mail service time for delivery of your incentive check after we receive your approved application and receipt.
- You can locate your account number on your statement as shown below.
Have you already applied? Track your incentive status. Please allow 48 hours for your application to load in our system.
Incentives for manufactured
Manufactured homes central
Manufactured homes duct sealing
Manufactured homes ductless heat
Manufactured homes evaporative
Manufactured homes smart